Monday, June 4, 2012


Congratulations Anthony!!!
I´m so excited that you got your call. It must have been a wonderful experience opening it. Which mission in Atlanta? It´s so amazing. You´ll do great!
 
I am a little distracted right now because I am remembering how to do family history on the internet. A couple was just called to be the family history consultants and asked for my help. I am so excited to use some skills I have acquired before the mission here.
 
Thank you all so much for your support and love. I know that you pray for me and those prayers help me a lot. Last week was another hard week, but we have a lot of hope for this next week. Our two progressing investigators right now are Juan Carlo and Mario. They are still having the same legal difficulties, but we are teaching them all we can to fortify and grow their testimonies in the mean time. Juan Carlo finally came to church!!! So funny story with that. We passed by their house saturday to see how they were doing and if they were coming to church. Juan Carlo was at work and said that he had to work sunday too. We were so disappointed, but we told Erika that we would stop by to walk her to church. We got to their house sunday and nobody answered, and nobody answered, and again nobody answered. We were so worried, but finally someone answered the door and guess what. It was Juan Carlo!!! Turns out that his boss told him last minute that he didn´t need to work. He got home and 2am and still came to church with us. Everyone flocked to talk with them and it was a wonderful experience. Next week, we are aiming to be at church before the sacrament. ^_^
 
I also found someone who knows how to tat!! I know that´s a little thing, but you make the little things big and it makes your day. We are working really hard and finishing planning before 9:30 so that we can write in our journals. That is one of my main goals. I have not done too good again with language study. This is a new week and we will do better. How are your goals coming?
 
Well, I have to go, but know that I love you and will talk with you soon.
 
Love
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment