Monday, May 14, 2012


Hola!!!
 
So yes, it is transfers and guess what!! I´m still in Vicente López with Hermana Milmont!! LOL I know that it´s a little unexpected, but I´m not surprised and interested to see what the Lord has in store. I have been here in Vicente López for almost 6 months (my entire mission) and by the end of this transfer I will have seven months. I do love this area and the people, though. There is a lot to do here and maybe we will even get bikes. That will help with the traveling. The buses aren´t always reliable and take a while, so bikes will make it easier to be on time and to have more appointments in the day.
 
So, I told you pretty much everything over Skype yesterday. It was great to see you all. I´m excited to find out where Anthony goes on his mission. It´s definitely a once in a lifetime experience.
 
We just dropped off Hermana Gonzalez who goes home tonight. It´s hard to send someone home. You have to say good bye and then it reminds you of when you leave. ^_^ I don´t really like it. We also went shopping a little bit and I did get some boots. It turned out to be pretty hot today. The weather has certainly been acting strange.
 
I´m really at a loss to talk about.  President Gulbrandsen encouraged us to give our mothers a special Mother´s Day present. Work this week for our mothers. Mom, I wanted to let you know that I thought of you all week as we worked with our investigators and you know what, we had the most lessons with member present than ever before. I do love you and I hope you know that. I know that this is the Lord´s work and He is letting us help Him in it. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and in our time now, President Thomas S. Monson is the prophet of God. I konw that the Book of Mormon is true and I learn more and more every day. This is a great and marvellous work and I am excited to be a part of it. You both have raised me well. Now is the time for me to best utilize what you have taught. I will make you all proud. I love our Heavenly Father and I am growing my relationship with Him every day. He loves you. He loves us all.
 
I love you all soooooo much. I will talk with you soon.
 
Love
Hermana Alvey

No comments:

Post a Comment