Tuesday, September 11, 2012


Hola!!!!

Sorry that I couldn´t email yesterday. I was still in Buenos Aires. We just got back at about 2:30am this morning. What a trip. So, yes, we did have transfers and as you can tell, I got the pictures to work. My new companion is Hermana Hermosa. She is amazing and so sweet. She has 14 months in the mission. She has only had 2 US companions. She wants to work really hard. She is from Argentina and loves the mission. She was companions with Hermana Alfaro at one point. I´m really excited to work with her and she is really excited to be here. Yesterday we had transfers and I went and picked up her stuff in Vicente López. It was so good to be there again. Everyone seems to be doing great.

We stayed in Tigre with Hermana Renteria and Hermana Hill until monday.

I know that you are all dying to hear about this last weekend. The thing is, with sending all the photos and the slow internet, I used up all my time. I am sooooo sorry. It will have to be next week that I tell you more about the temple. It was an amazing experience, though. I was 5 ft from President Eyring, Elder Ballard, and Elder Christofferson because I was in the first row of the chapel. It was so exciting. Don´t worry, I took really good notes. We weren´t allowed to take photos of the events, but I´m hoping they are going to release the video. I know that there is a pamphlet in lds.org.ar

I love you all sooo much. I´m really sorry that this email is so short.

I´ll talk to you later

Love
Hermana Alvey

No comments:

Post a Comment