Tuesday, January 22, 2013


Hola!!!

Happy Birthday Anthony!!! (Sorry, I know that it´s a day late)

So the changes have come. I don´t remember if I told you about Hermana Peralta. I went on divisions with her last week in Nuñez. She is wonderful and I loved being with her. She goes home at the end of this transfer. She is from Cordoba, Argentina. She works hard and loves learning about everything. It was an interesting change. We still have the entire area of Villa Urquiza so we will still be working in a large area. Hermana Peralta was with Hermana Binks in Nuñez and Hermana Binks just went home now. We all thought that Hermana Peralta was going to stay there, so we were very surprised with the changes. That is just one example of the surprising changes. We did not receive any new hermanas this transfer, but we are expecting about 30 new missionaries in the next one. We will see how many are hermanas.

So, we are teaching a wonderful person named Americo. Hermana Kapp had the feeling one day to talk with some youth that were playing on their front porch during a birthday party. They looked for an adult (that would actually leave) and out came Americo. He started talking with us and actually was intrigued and listened. We went back and he had read a little bit in the Book of Mormon. Every time we pass by, he likes offering the first prayer and then letting us know what caught his attention from his reading. He is a wonderful person and we love teaching him. He is so excited and so open. We are praying that his wife will let them get married so that he can get baptized. 

So, about the photos. The first one is of me saying goodbye to Hermana Kapp. The second is of me and Hermana Peralta when we arrived at the apartment. Which reminds me. Hermana Kapp had been quoting ¨A Knight´s Tale¨ all week and it sounds hilarious. So if you want to see a movie let me know how it goes.

I love you all soooooo much. I feel your prayers every day and I pray for you every day. I know that you are in the Lord´s hands.

Love
Hermana Alvey

No comments:

Post a Comment