Monday, December 10, 2012


Hola!!!!

So I just realized how short the letter was last time and I´m sorry. Last week was a really hard week.

Friday was fun, though. The temple is absolutely gorgeous. I didn´t realized how much I had forgotten of the temple session. I didn´t think I had really forgotten anything, but I´m sitting in the session and it seemed like every five minutes I found something I had forgotten. I really want to go to the temple the first day I get back. It was a long travel, though. We also had Hermana Vargas´ english test (which she passed) so in total we left at 6 am and got home at about 7 pm. It was a very long day.

Hermana Shelley was with us the week before. She is amazing. I had forgotten to write about that. She helped a lot and is very excited about the missionary work. She works very hard and always has a smile. The poor thing was exhausted, though, after travelling all transfer. She is a wonderful missionary. She is definitely a consecrated missionary.

Today I said goodbye to Hermana Vargas, and it was ok. She finished her mission well and will return home with honor. She received many blessings in her home and saw many miracles. She loves the people and is very humble. She loves to learn and I´m very proud to have called her my companion. I pray that she arrives home safely.

So as you can guess. Transfers were this week. I can´t believe it, but I´m with Hermana Hill. She was with Hermana Renteria in Tigre when we stayed with them for the temple dedication. She is going home in three weeks. School is starting so she is going home early. Hermana Kapp´s companion is Hermana Sperry. She was with me in my first transfer in Vicente López. She also goes home three weeks early for school. Elder Rose is our new zone leader. He was my zone leader for two transfers in Rio Gallegos. He also goes home three weeks early with Hermana Hill and Hermana Sperry. I have no idea what will happen this transfer, but I am excited to be with Hermana Hill. She is awesome and I loved being with her in Tigre.

I´ve thought a lot about my companions and all that I have learned from them. I have also had a lot of unofficial companions in my mission, too: Hermana Shelley, Hermana Kapp, Hermana Lobos, Hermana Sperry, Hermana Bray, etc. I have learned a lot from them as well, and I am very grateful to have been their companions as well.

Christmas is coming up. I do not know if we will be doing skype sunday or tuesday. I also don´t know if you want to do a three way with Anthony, me, and the family. We will see what happens next week. My companions are finishing up their letters. I would have written more this week, but I wanted to send out photos. I hope you enjoy them.

I love you all sooooooo much.

Love
Hermana Alvey

No comments:

Post a Comment