Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hola!!!

So I know that you might be a little upset with me, but we were at the zoo all p-day and now I don´t have much time to write. It was a lot of fun, though. Hermana Vargas´ dream was to see a penguin and she was so happy. The zoo here is only open on holidays for Mondays. It´s really a bad deal because our p-day is on Monday and holidays aren´t every week. I will have to send you pictures.

I ´m so happy to hear that Thanksgiving went great. I hope everyone´s thanksgiving was just as good.

I did want to share something with you. I came across a talk by Elder David B Haight. It´s in the Sept 2009 Liahona ¨Baptism Comes First¨ or Nov 1976 Ensign ¨Families Are Forever¨. It´s a wonderful talk and want to encourage each and every one who reads my blog to read this talk and meditate on the message. Afterwards, I would invite you to pray and ask the Lord what He would have you do with His words.

Another talk is in the Sept 2009 Liahona: ¨Why Do We Do Missionary Work?¨ by Elder Dallin H Oaks. I want to invite you to do the same thing with this talk as well.

I love you all soooooo much and will talk with you soon.

Love
Hermana Alvey


No comments:

Post a Comment