Tuesday, March 12, 2013

So Here is the March 4th email.  Getting lazy now that we're coming to the end ^_^

Hola!!!

So another week has come and gone in the mission and life is interesting. Everyone here has given me a warm welcome back to Villa Urquiza and I know that the work will move forward here. Hermana Velazquez was a visa waiter so she arrived in the middle of the transfer. This means that her training was thrown off so we finished it this weekend and now she is a fully trained missionary. She is excited for the work and to be 100% obedient. We are finally seeing some progress with the members and receiving referrals. There are so many wonderful members in our ward. They just need help sharing the Gospel. We need them as much as they need us and their friends and family need the both of us. We are excited to work even closer together.

I brought up the suggestion about doing a missionary activity here and our ward mission leader loved it. We will be talking about it on wednesday to see if it´s something that would be good for the ward. It has been an interesting thing to me that not everything works in all areas. I would think that great missionary activities should work in at least the same stake, but it doesn´t. I feel like it will be good here, though, so we will see what happens.

I´m glad that nobody was hurt in the accident and that things are going well in the ward. I just want all of you to know that I love you all sooooo much and pray for your safety and health each night. I know that you are in the Lord´s hands and He will help you in the way that you need most. Don´t worry, the Lord knows what He´s doing.

I wanted to ask you to verify something. This is the only time I will mention anything, because it is not something I want to think about, but want you to be sure of if you haven´t already thought about it. My first sunday will be fast and testimony meeting. Will that be my homecoming? or will bishop wait until the next sunday? Can you invite Brother Orr, too? and Amanda Blake? and Breeanna? All my letters will get there too late to give them any forewarning. I know that you will let everyone else know so I won´t name them.

I love you all sooo much. Stay happy. I will talk with you again soon.

Love
Hermana Alvey

No comments:

Post a Comment